How Do You Remove Vosteran? It’s Easy...
First you need to uninstall Vosteran from the “Add or Remove Programs” in the Control Panel
*Keep in mind: If Vosteran doesn’t appear in your programs, that means it's already uninstalled. In this case, go ahead to step two to remove all elements of Vosteran.
Start the removal process by closing out all your browsers.
Head to the Start menu. Enter the Control Panel
In the control panel, under "programs", press the "uninstall a program" section. Sometimes this is called "Add-remove program", depending on your operating system.
Here, if you see Vosteran, select it, and choose to uninstall it.
On the browser toolbar, go to settings.
1.Go to the Chrome settings (see in the left-side). In "appearance" go to "change".
Selecting the "Use the New Tab page" will make your homepage the same as whatever the default new tab page is currently. Or you can write in a different website entirely.
2. To reset your default search engine, stay in the "settings section" (on left-side) and then choose a different search provider from the drop-down.
3.In the "On startup" section of the Chrome settings, go to "set pages"
4. Here you will see the Vosteran extension. Make adjustments or delete the extension on the right side of listing
1. To reset your homepage for your Firefox browser, go to the Firefox browser menu in the top right of the browser. Then go to "options".
In the first tab of the options menu, click "restore to default" to restore the original settings of your Firefox browser.
2. If you want to change your default search provider, right click your Firefox search box that currently says "Vosteran".
You'll see a drop-down menu after you right-click. Go to "manage search engines"
Here you can remove Vosteran
3. If you would like to remove the Vosteran new tab add-on, go back to the Firefox browser menu. Go to "Add-ons"
Here you will see Vosteran. Press "Remove" to get rid of the add-on.
Go to the browser menu of your IE browser. Go to "Internet options"
1. In the first menu, press "Use default" to change your homepage.
2. If you would like to change the default "new tab" in your browser settings, in the General menu, go to "settings"
In IE 7/8:
In IE 9/10/11:
If you want your homepage to appear when you open a new tab, go to the dropdown menu and select "Your first home page"
3. If you want to change your search provider,
In IE 7/8: Go to the search "settings" button
In this "search providers" menu, right-click Vosteran and choose to "remove" it.
In IE 9/10/11:
In the IE browser menu, go to "manage add-ons"
In the "search providers" section of add-ons, right-click Vosteran and choose to "remove"
- In preferences in the Opera browser menu, go to "search" and "delete" Vosteran.
Take a look at the list below for a listing of Vosteran’s compatibility with various browsers. There’s a good chance you’ll find your browser there. If not, let us know and we’ll try to make our software compatible.
|Browser||Home page||Search||New tab changed to home page|